LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
What is low blood pressure?
The condition of low blood pressure is that in which blood pressure in the blood vessels decreases considerably.Due to low blood flow, the brain, heart, and kidneys do not receive sufficient amount of oxygen and nutrients, as a result, they can not function properly.
Due to all these reasons, our senses do not work properly. Normally, 90/60 mm Hg is considered to be a low blood pressure condition.There may be several reasons for having low BP.
Symptoms of LOW BP
- Lack of food and water, more physical and mental exertion, excessive bleeding, etc.
- Blurred vision
- The speed of pulse starts slowing down in low BP.
- Feeling tiredness and weakness and dizziness and-and being depressed are major symptoms of low blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure always keeps a headache, heart throbbing, and the whole body gets wet from sweating.
- Losing weight, irritation in a little bit of hard work, lack of concentration, feeling laziness are symptoms of low BP. If the symptoms persist for over 24 hours or become worse, then consult your doctor.
- Mental Stress
- Emotional expressions of grief include feelings of sadness
- Feelings of anger, aggression, hostility, and irritability
- Imbalanced diet
What Causes Low Blood Pressure? by - Dr. Seema Kale
Natural Methods to cure Low BP-bY BABA rAMDEV